This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising or third-party product or service offers, that may link to or be accessible from the Site or from third-party applications that we may use to share information and otherwise communicate or transact through. We do not control any third party’s tracking technologies or how they may collect or use your information. You should consult any such third party directly for the terms that govern their collection and use of your information.
The Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you must not access or use the Site.
Information We Collect and How We Collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”); and
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or referral sources.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect that you provide directly to us on, through, or in connection with the Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on or otherwise using or interacting with the Site. This includes information provided at the time you create an Account or order products or tickets through the Site. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, physical address, and telephone number.
- Records and copies of correspondence between us, whether directly or indirectly through one of our third-party service providers on our behalf (including without limitation survey responses, emails, other electronic messages, text messages, or phone calls).
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of our orders.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
When you download, access, and use the Site, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, pages viewed, interaction with the Site, Site preferences, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. The Site may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
- Behavioral Tracking. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. We do not honor “Do Not Track” signals.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Such information also may be capable of being associated with, or be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular customer or household.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, without limitation:
- Web Beacons. Parts of the Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited certain webpages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see What Choices Do I Have?
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Process any transactions with you, e.g. if you purchase goods or tickets from us.
- Communicate with you regarding the Site or any transactions.
- Verify your identity.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your Account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve and to deliver a better and more personalized Site, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate and analyze our audience size, usage patterns, and trends.
- Benchmark best practices.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Site according to your individual interests.
- Develop, monitor, improve, refine, and enhance the Site.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Site.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ products and services that may be of interest to you, which may include an email newsletter, direct emails, messages on the Site, or other correspondence. We may outsource some or all of these functions to third-party service providers. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please opt out as described below. For more information, see What Choices Do I Have?
When Do We Share Your Personal Information With Others?
We may disclose deidentified or aggregated information about our users without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we automatically collect or that you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you, unless you have opted out of these disclosures as described below. For more information, see What Choices Do I Have?
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Third-party Payment Processor
What Choices Do I Have?
You have choices regarding marketing communications and sharing of personal information you provide to us. In particular:
You can opt out of receiving marketing communication from us (and our joint marketing partners) or from our sharing your personal information with third parties for their own marketing (including targeted advertisements or offers offered through the Site) by Contacting Us here.
You may also opt out of email marketing by following the opt-out instructions included in every commercial email we send. Please note that we may continue to communicate with you regarding your Account and your use of the Site, including any purchases you may make.
You may elect to disable performance cookies, or cookies that we use to enhance your online experience, by logging into your Account and changing your settings.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Any personal information you provide to us is voluntary, and you can opt out of providing certain personal information requested by us. However, your refusal to provide certain personal information requested as part of using the Site may hinder or otherwise restrict your ability to use the Site or certain portions thereof.
How Do I Update or Correct My Personal Information?
You can review, update, modify, correct, or delete your personal information by logging into your Account or by Contacting Us here. Please note, we are not able to update, modify, correct, or delete personal information about you that we do not control. We may not accommodate a request to update, modify, correct, or delete information if we believe the change would violate any contractual, regulatory, or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or for any other reason except as prohibited by applicable law.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We have implemented measures designed to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Our security program includes reasonable technical, physical and administrative safeguards. For example, we restrict access to your information only to those employees and contractors who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
Any payment transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.